Go home and eat? Not unless I want to waste $12.00 in gas and go 75 mph on 421!
Pack our lunches before leaving the house? Ha! Wishful thinking!
Hit a drive-through at a fast food restaurant? Well, that works every once in a while, but you know it’s sad when my 2 year-old asks for “chee-bugger, fies?” every time we drive on 321!
This is why I love stopping at Blimpie. Besides the fact that my daughters adore Rick, who runs the restaurant, I’m guaranteed to get a healthy meal for me and the kids. When I suggest Blimpie for a lunch with other moms, most of them aren’t sure what their kids can eat there. Here are a few good options:
- 3 ” Grilled Cheese sandwich, with veggies on the side. (cucumbers, spinach, tomatoes, pickles)
- Meat and/or Cheese wrap. If you ask, they can roll it like a pinwheel, so it’ll be easy to hold.
- Your kids don’t like the thick bread? Get the meat and cheese rolled up without the bread, or get the bread on the side.
- Rick makes lots of great soups that my kids like. Good options are Potato, or Broccoli and Cheese.
- If you ask really nicely (and tell him I sent you), Rick might make your kids a Cheese Quesadilla!
- Visit www.Blimpie105.com for the full menu.
Print out this coupon, and bring it in anytime for a FREE Combo (1 side and a drink) when you purchase a sandwich! Click image for a printable version.