With “Momapalooza” coming up next week, I want to be clear about how advertising works on this website: What do I get paid for?
- The graphics on the sidebar are our official sponsors. They pay a monthly fee for a space on all pages of the site.
- I also occasionally write my opinions about the sponsors. When this happens, you will always see the words,
“Disclosure: ______ is a HC Mom Squad sponsor.”
- I will focus on some positive aspects of the business, and tell you what I love about them. All of my opinions are TRUTHFUL and candid. If I cannot truthfully recommend a business to you, I will NOT accept them as a sponsor.
- The sponsors are the ones who make this website possible! If you visit, tell them you saw them on the High Country Mom Squad!
- I am NOT compensated monetarily for giveaways and contests on the High Country Mom Squad.
- Why do I do it then? One of my goals for this website is to help great, local business get their word out to you. It’s great publicity for them, and it’s FUN for us!
- If I do a product review, I may receive the product in order to review it. Sometimes I’ll give the reviewed item away in a contest.
If you have any questions, or would like to inquire about Advertising or Promotions, please email me at singforhim94 [at] yah** [com].