I’m really excited about this week’s Freebie! (Do I say that every week?)
Jaime Rhineheart, from Cjoy2Day Designs, creates beautiful, digital scrapbooks that far surpass any professional photo book you can find today! She’s also my design partner at my blog design business, Real Life Design. You can contact Jaime for all your digi-scrap and design needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a digital Scrapbook, you say? Well, it’s just like a traditional scrapbook, but without all the scissors and little paper scraps on the floor! And no microscopic double sided tape that sticks better to your finger than the page! It’s all done on the computer. Here is a sample of Jaime’s work, with photos taken by Maggie Farrington at www.FarringtonPhotography.com:
She has offered one Mom Squad reader a free 12-page (24 pages, front and back) 4×6 digital bragbook, and 50 free photo prints on Snapfish! Here’s it works:
- You send your fabulous photos to Jaime, via email.
- Jaime creates your scrapbook pages to compliment your photos and theme.
- You print your 4×6 photo pages from Snapfish.com for FREE!
Don’t you just love it? I wish I could win!
Here’s how to enter:
- Watch the slide show in this post, and choose your favorite photo.
- Leave a comment saying what draws you to that particular one. To Leave a comment, click the title (Freebie Friday…) and scroll down to the bottom.
- If you are a Mom Squad subscriber, you get an extra chance! Leave a separate comment. To subscribe for daily or weekly email updates, see the top right sidebar of the page.
- If you share this article by email, Facebook/MySpace, or blog, you get a third entry! Leave a third comment! (3 total per family please)
ANYONE can enter: moms, dads, grandparents, parents of older children, younger children, you name it!
PS: Start digging out your best cutest, and funniest baby pictures! You’ll know why in about a week!.