If you’ve read the Mom Squad for a while, you know that we adore Bald Guy Brew Coffee! I never even drank coffee before I had Bald Guy, and now I am a total coffee snob! It’s just the best!
Here’s why we like Bald Guy:
- He’s got a playroom for the kids! I dare you to take a group of friends… and your kids… to any other coffee shop! Bald Guy is so kid friendly, that High Country Mommies have a weekly playdate there! Come join us on Wednesday mornings!
- It is fair trade and eco-friendly! Don is so green we mistake him for kermit the frog sometimes!
- Last, but certainly not least, the coffee! And if you bring your own cup, it’s only a buck!
High Country Women’s Fund is joining Don (aka Bald Guy) for a coffee fundraiser to provide for women in need. If you know Don, you know he is all about helping people. The High Country Press has a wonderful article about the Cafe Chica Project, so I won’t reinvent the wheel. Click here to read the article.
You can purchase Café Chica three ways.
- Email email@example.com
- call 828-264-4007
- stop by one of these retail locations: Bare Essentials, Black Bear Books, Erick’s Cheese & Wine, Kojay’s Coffee, Green Mother Goods and Peabody’s Wine and Beer.
Looking for Teacher Gifts this Christmas? Check out this “Winter Warm-Up Basket” I created with BaldGuy Coffee last year! It’ll be solmething along these lines again this year. I’m thinking Cafe Chica sample bags ($5.00), a Bald Guy Mug, and Bread or Friendship Soup Mix. (If my children’s teachers are reading this, act surprised!)
To celebrate the Cafe Chica project, The Bald Guy is giving away some stuff to a Mom Squad reader!
If you like Coffee, you can choose a pound of Bald Guy Brew of your choice!
If you’d rather look good, you can choose one of these new holiday T-Shirts! (disturbing Bald Guy mask not included)
- Leave a comment, saying which one of the prizes you like. You can share a Blad Guy Story if you’d like!
- If you are a Mom Squad Subscriber, you get another entry! Leave a separate comment.
- Share this giveaway on your Blog, Facebook/Myspace, or email, and get a third chance to win! Leave a third comment