We mom’s LOVE Chick-Fil-A! Especially in the winter or a rainy day, because Chick-Fil-A is the only restaurant with an indoor playground. I love that you can go to Chick-Fil-A on any given day, and you will most likely see several other moms to talk to while your children play. (There’s probably a 3 in 5 chance you’ll actually see me, I’m there so much)
Anyway, they have offered a fantastic prize for this week’s Freebie Friday! One lucky family will win:
- a large insulated hot/cold cooler, FILLED with Tupperware!
- a small insulated lunch bag
- a red/white vinyl tablecloth, or picnic blanket
- picnic plates, cups, and silverware
- 2 Chick-Fil-A water bottles
- 1 gallon of sweet (or unsweet) Tea
- a $60 Value!
All you’ll need for a great picnic is a nugget tray!
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post, telling the most days in a single week you’ve been to Chick-Fil-A. (mine is 4… I know, I know…)
- If you’re a Mom Squad subscriber, you get an extra chance. Leave a separate comment saying, “Subscriber” Click here to subscribe to free email updates.
The contest will be open through Sunday night, and the winner will be announced on Monday morning.