First off, the irony has not escaped me that right after posting about savoring the Autumn season, I’m posting about Christmas cards! But if you’re like me, when the holiday season rears its jolly head, I better have some preplanning, or no one’s getting a Christmas Card!
That’s where my good friend Mark Suggs comes in! Through his graphic design company, abiGRAPHICS, Mark creates beautiful Scripture-based greeting cards. In the comfort of your own home, you can purchase, download, and print quality cards for one low price. Once you buy the design, you may print as many copies as you like. Each download includes complete instructions.
The Amos/Matthew design was my Christmas Card last year, and it was extremely easy to follow the instructions! There is a spot to type a personal message, and this particular one comes with a gorgeous desktop wallpaper for your computer, as well. Before using Mark’s cards, I had always just ordered photocards from Walmart or Snapfish. But I decided to go with the traditional card style, and just insert a picture of the kids! That way, the recipient can frame the photo or use it as they wish throughout the year.
Mark does really creative word art, you can see all his designs by clicking here to visit his website. Scroll down to browse designs. These designs would also be great for scrapbooking!
EVERYONE can download a free card at abiGRAPHICS’ website here. The first image on the page is a free download.
Mark is also offering TWO free card designs of your choice to one reader! Can you imagine not having to pick out Christmas Cards in the store for two years in a row?! Here is how to enter:
- Visit abiGRAPHICS and browse through the designs. Choose your favorite, and leave it in a comment on this post.
- Mark welcomes your honest feedback about the cards, website navigation, and ease of using the card, so feel free to share your opinions and ideas!
- If you are a Mom Squad Subscriber, you get an extra entry. (click here to subscribe my email) Leave a separate comment.
- If you share this article by email, facebook/myspace, or blog you get a third entry.
- Three per family, please.
The contest will be open through Sunday, October 12, and the winner will be posted Monday morning!.