“Do you eat out in the High Country of North Carolina?” Local dad and and Main Street Marketing owner, Ben Cox has asked that question more times than he can count. Because if you do eat out-even just a couple of times a month, then you can save a lot of money with the Main Street Marketing Dining Pass!
The 2008 Watauga Dining Pass features over 67 FREE Meals or Entrées! (buy one, get one free) The card is valid from right now until Dec. 31st, 2008. In addition to the popular Watauga Dining Pass, their are 2 other High Country Dining Passes that include Ashe and Avery Counties. The Dining Passes are on sale for HALF PRICE now! So that means if you eat out once or twice, depending on the restaurant, you’ve paid for the card!
The Ashe/Watauga card features over 36 FREE Meals or entrees and is good until January 31, 2009.
The NEW Avery/Watauga card features 50 FREE meals or entrees and is good until July 31, 2009.
With the kids going back to school, it means running around to sports practices, dance class, Wednesday night church, you name it. At least for us, that also means eating out. Now, I would love to be able to cook my family home-cooked meals every night. I also have visions of packing dinners before I pick the girls up to spend the evening at the dance studio. (Three girls, plus me, in class is a long day) Let me tell you, they’ll be driving themselves to class before that happens!
I’m glad I have the Dining Pass. I’ve taken friends out to eat, grabbed something quick, or gone on a fancy date with my hubby.
Ben has offered three free dining passes for three Mom Squad readers! A Watauga card, an Ashe/Watauga card, and an Avery/Watauga card. Here’s how to enter.
- Visit www.myfreedining.com, and click on the cards to take a look at the restaurants.
- Leave a comment, saying which card you’d like (or all three), and your favorite restaurant on that card.
- If you are a subscriber to the High Country Mom Squad, you get an extra entry. (Click here to subscribe to email updates) Leave a separate comment.
- If you share www.myfreedining.com (or forward this article) by email, blog, Facebook, or MySpace, you get another entry.
- This contest will be open thorough Sunday night, Aug 3. The winner will be announced Monday morning. Three entries per family please.
I’m sure I don’t have to say that my favorite places on the card are Coyote Kitchen, Blimpie, Stick Boy, and Bald Guy Brew!.