High Country natives Daniel and Ashley Eller have created a yummy treat for your palate, and your health! With their company, The Sweetie Pie (TSP- get it?) they prepare signature desserts made from some of the highest quality ingredients available. Ashley and Daniel stock their shelves with organic ingredients and package your desserts in environmentally friendly materials – giving you every excuse you need to indulge as often as you like.
Some ingredients you’ll find in these fine desserts are:
- Organic and hormone free dairy products
- Cage free eggs
- Unbleached Flour
- Unrefined sugar
- Aluminum free baking powder
- High quality chocolates
Also, Ashley is able to make ANY of her desserts dairy free! If you have special dietary concerns, let her know, and she can create a custom product for you! This is awesome for moms whose children sometimes can’t even eat their own birthday cake, because of allergies.
The Sweetie Pie would love to put together Christmas packages for mom/students to give their teachers and they would love to provide Christmas desserts for families up in Boone. We do deliver up there weekly, so it would be convenient to busy moms
In addition to ordering online, you can get a taste of these yummy treat locally! Visit Higher Grounds Coffee Shop, Beanstalk Coffee Shop, The Peddler Steak House, or Coyote Kitchen. Beanstalk and Coyote Kitchen offer some gluten-free, casein free, and vegan items.
The Sweetie Pie is giving one Mom Squad reader a $15 gift certificate for a delectable dessert! You can use it to purchase several of their items $15 and under, or put it toward something larger.
Here’s how to enter!
- Visit The Sweetie Pie (click here) and browse around their menu page (click here to go directly to the menu)
- Choose your favorite dessert, and tell us in a comment on this post!
- If you are a subscriber, you get an extra entry! Leave a separate comment.
- If you share this article by email, blog or social profile, you get an extra entry. Leave a third comment. Three per family please. (See those links at the bottom of the post that say “email this” and “share on facebook”? That’s an easy way to do it!
The contest will be open through Sunday Night and the winner will be announced Monday morning.