Get Ready for The Playhouse Baby Fair and Consignment Sale!

The Children’s Playhouse Consignment Sale Offers People a Chance to Make Money and Help Their Children’s Favorite Play Space.

Don’t miss the 3rd Annual Playhouse Baby and Parenting Fair and Sale, which will be held April 18th-19th at the National Guard Armory in Boone. We will we have everything families love: two days of quality consignment and bargain rummage sales, a silent auction, plus a Saturday packed with food, information and fun, free kids activities!
It’s Not to Late to Join the Sale!

You can actually help The Playhouse and make money on your really nice, high quality items. Pick up a Consigner’s Packet at The Playhouse or visit our website, www.goPlayhouse.org. Best sellers at the most recent sales were baby and kids’ clothes, toys, and household items including good quality furniture. Consigners must tag all items according to the directions and pay a $5 registration fee. Consigners earn 60%, the remaining 40% is a tax deductible donation to The Playhouse. For more information, call 263-0011.

Bogged Down with Clutter? No time to tag?
The Playhouse is also still accepting rummage (gently used clothing, kids clothes, books, household items) for our upcoming sale! You can drop it off at The Children’s Playhouse (400 Tracy Circle, Boone) any time between now and April 17th. All donations are tax-deductible.
Schedule of Events
Consigner/Volunteer Presale
4:30-6 pm, Thurs April 17th–invitation only

Early Bird Sale
8:30-1 pm Fri, April 18th $5 admission
Quality Clothes * Toys* Furniture * Books*
Household items & More!!

Baby Fair & Sale.
8:30-1 pm Sat, April 19th
Free admission! Kid’s Activities! Breakfast & Lunch! Win prizes! Silent Auction!
1/2 Price Consignment & Bargain bags starts at noon!

The presenting sponsor is Appalachian Regional Healthcare System, demonstrating the hospital’s commitment to healthy babies and families. Other sponsors include Blue Ridge Pediatrics, Boone Drug, Dr. Steven Airey, and the pediatric dental practice of Drs. Mayhew, Conn, Scheffler, and Hardaway.

All proceeds will benefit The Children’s Playhouse, a nonprofit creative play space for families in Boone.

About The Children’s Playhouse

The Children’s Playhouse offers an indoor/outdoor play space that is warm and inviting. Situated in a renovated house near downtown Boone, The Children’s Playhouse boasts a number of play areas including an art room, dress up area, puppet theater, loft, pretend kitchen, block play area, train table, indoor Romp and Stomp, and music classroom—all tucked into an intimate, child-friendly space. An independent 501c.3 nonprofit and High Country United Way agency, The Playhouse averages over 7,500 visitors per year. In a recent survey of attendees, greater than 90% of parents said that The Playhouse helps them be a more effective parent and that activities at The Children’s Playhouse support their child’s social, physical, and cognitive development. Admission to The Children’s Playhouse is $5 per person. A one year Playhouse Passport Membership for $100 includes unlimited family admission to The Playhouse and more than 150 children’s museums nationwide. Scholarship memberships are available for families that meet income guidelines. Call 263-0011 for more information or click to www.goPlayhouse.org. The Playhouse address is 400 Tracy Circle , Boone

.