I am so super-excited, charged, delighted, delirious, ecstatic, effervescent… OK, I’ll stop with the synonyms… So I’m really stoked about our High Country Baby Photo Contest! This is going to be SO fun! We will be accepting your kids’ (and YOUR OWN) baby pictures throughout the month of October! It doesn’t matter how old you are now, we want to see your cute little cherub self!
First, the categories!
- Cutest Baby Photo
- Funniest Baby Photo
- Beautiful Baby Photo
- Photo Flashback: parents’ own baby photos!
- Overall Greatest Baby Photo!
Now the rules:
- Photos must be of your child, or yourself, before 2 years of age.
- By entering the contest, you agree that your photo can be published on the Mom Squad (through PhotoBucket), and Facebook, but you retain all rights to the photo.
- Enter only one photo per child, twins may be judged separately or together in the same photo.
- Full names must be provided with the photo, but last names will NOT be published without permission.
- Entries will be accepted through October 25, 2008.
- Contest is open to NC High Country Residents. (Yes, you can enter grandchildren’s photos.)
Next, How to enter:
- Click Here to send an email to Sarah at email@example.com
- Attach your photo with the first name of the baby as the filename.
- Copy and paste the following questionnaire, with answers, into your message:
- Full Name of Baby:
- Name you would like published with photo:
- Name of Parent(s):
- Phone Number and email address:
The photos will be judged by a neutral panel of judges, and we will be having a fabulous party to announce the winners! The party will be Thursday, November 6th at Dragonfly Theater, featuring local singer/songwriter Laura Kaufman!
NOW FOR THE PRIZES!!!
GRAND PRIZE! One overall winner will receive a Family Photo Package by incredible photographer, Maggie Farrington!
- Free sitting fee ($60 value)
- Picture package (1-8×10, 2-5×7, 4-4×6) ($43 value!)
- Total of over $100 value!!
Two runners up in each category will receive a High Country Mom Squad Survival Pack with lots of great prizes from our sponsors and local businesses!
All participants will be invited to have a terrific time at the High Country Baby party!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me!
Today, I’ll leave you with some samples of Maggie’s Photos, and stay tuned for some fun Baby Pictures to be posted throughout the month.
UPDATE: We have our first Entry! Yay Lilly!.