- Day 1: Laura Kaufman CDs
- Day 2: Creative Memories from Paula
- Day 3: Suddenly Showing
- Day 4: Maggie Farrington Photography
- Day 5: Change the World Benefit Concert
- Day 6: Blimpie Soups and Sandwiches
Many moms say there are not enough places to get photos of their children in this area. Actually, there are several great, affordable photographers here, if you know where to look! That is why I’m excited about this website! Now, we have a way for small, mom-run businesses to publicize their services.
Maggie Farrington is a local mom (and Mom Squad Reader) who has her own photography business. She does portraits, specializing in Babies and Children, as well as wonderful art prints. Several of my friends have been very pleased with their experiences with Maggie. Next week, I’ll be publishing an article she wrote called “Stop the Madness and Have More Fun Taking Family Portraits!”
Maggie is giving two prizes for two High Country Mom Squad readers.
1. Free sitting fee for a portrait session. ($75 value)
2. Free matted 8 x 10 picture from Maggie’s online galleries.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Visit Maggie Farrington Photography online, and chose your favorite photo from the galleries. It will be very hard to do!
1. Tell us your favorite in a comment on this post, including an email address where I can contact you. You can spell out the [at] and [dot] to avoid spambots. Example: singforhim94 [at] yah** [com]. Pretty soon, we will be moving to a format where you can leave me your email confidentially. If you left your email on a previous contest, that is sufficient.
3. If you email this contest to a non-subscriber, leave another comment, saying “email.” You get yet another chance to win!
All the contests will run through the week, and will be closed on Sunday, Feb 24. The winners will be announced on Monday, Feb 25.
Add your comment by visiting the High Country Mom Squad, (Click Here) then click “Post a Comment” at the very bottom of this post. When the comment page comes up, type your comment, then click “Sign In,” “Name/URL” or “Anonymous,” and publish your comment. IF you have any trouble commenting, please email me.