- Day 1: Laura Kaufman CDs
- Day 2: Creative Memories from Paula
- Day 3: Suddenly Showing
- Day 4: Maggie Farrington Photography
- Day 5: Change the World Benefit Concert
- Day 6: Blimpie Soups and Sandwiches
I can always guarantee that Rick, at Blimpie 105, will fill my craving for homemade soup. While the Blimpie franchise soups are great, Rick always has an assortment of homemade soups from his own recipes. On the menu recently are:
- Creamy Potato
- Cheesy Cream of Broccoli
- Rick’s Chicken Corn “Chowda” -my new favorite
- Rick’s Gumbo (w/chicken, shrimp, smoked sausage) – my all-time fave
- Rick’s Mother-in-Law’s Brunswick Stew
- Mexican Three-Bean
Rick is offering for one mom squad reader, a free “big kid’s meal” (which is enough for most huge men I know). It includes any 6″ sub, one side (maybe a bowl of soup!), a cookie and a drink. All you have to do is tell us your favorite new soup that you might like to see on the menu at Blimpie! And visit the Blimpie 105 website for a full menu and a coupon for a free side and drink!
1. Leave a comment with your favorite soup on this post, including an email address where I can contact you. You can spell out the [at] and [dot] to avoid spambots. Example: singforhim94 [at] yah** [com]. Pretty soon, we will be moving to a format where you can leave me your email confidentially. If you left your email on a previous contest, that is sufficient.
3. If you email this contest to a non-subscriber, leave another comment, saying “email.” You get yet another chance to win!
All the contests will run through the week, and will be closed on Sunday, Feb 24. The winners will be announced on Monday, Feb 25.
Add your comment by visiting the High Country Mom Squad, (Click Here) then click “Post a Comment” at the very bottom of this post. When the comment page comes up, type your comment, then click “Sign In,” “Name/URL” or “Anonymous,” and publish your comment. IF you have any trouble commenting, please email me.
Disclosure: Blimpie 105 is a HC Mom Squad Sponsor