Playhouse Pumpkin Party & Consignment Sale This Weekend!

On October 24 & 25, at The National Guard Armory, Boone, there will be great deals . . .and some not-too-spooky Halloween fun!

  • 4:30-6:00 Thurs, 10/23 Consigner Presale—Invitation Only
  • 8:30-1:00 Friday, 10/24 Early Bird Sale-$5 admission.
  • 8:30-1 pm, Sat 10/25 Consignment & Rummage Free admission

While we’re talking pumpkins, how’s this for a cool one!  Our friend Dan carved this for Little Pea’s Birthday party on Saturday.

You’ll love the great deals on kids clothes, household items, furniture, equipment and more.  Your kids will love the airwalk, face-painting, art activities, games, and food!  Those wanting the best pickings, will want to hit the Early Bird sale on Friday.  Be sure to come back on Saturday for all the great activities and games, plus bargain bags and half-price consignment from noon to 1:00!

Pumpkin Party Activities on Saturday October 25:
8:30-11:30               Continental Breakfast
9:00-1:00                 Airwalk, art activities, games,  and car seat safety check
11:00                        Clogging with Appalachian Rhythm
11:45                        Costume Parade
11:45                        “Cheer-Hop” Demo & Workshop
11:30-1:00               Pizza Lunch with the Wacky Witch

Make Saturday a family day with all these great activities the kids can enjoy while you shop! Last seen at our Playhouse Family Music Festival in August, Appalachian Rhythm is returning with clogging demo and a “Cheer-Hop” workshop and demo for kids 4-8. Visit the Wacky Witch for a wacky fortune and stickers.

Rummage Donations Happily Accepted!
Bring in your gently used, non-stained clothing, kids’ toys, books, and household goods.  You can drop them off at The Playhouse, 400 Tracy Circle and we’ll sort them.  If you have large items to donate, please call ahead so that we can arrange to help you get them in our storage unit (graciously donated by the Village of Meadowview). Leave your name and address if you’d like a receipt.  The sale will be October 24-25th at the National Guard Armory.

Make Money from Your Stuff!
Pick up a Consigner’s Packet at The Playhouse or click to www.goPlayhouse.org. Best sellers at the most recent sales were baby and kids’ clothes, toys, and household items including good quality furniture. Consigners earn 60%, the remaining 40% is a tax deductible donation to The Playhouse.

Mom Squad Reader Ginger sent me an email!

When I go to the area sales, I am always disappointed that there aren’t more “big girls” sizes for my 10 year old.  I noticed that the Playhouse has a rack packed with girls sizes 8-12.  Can you please spread the word?

.


Comments

  1. As a mom of a 10 year old, I am always disappointed when I go to the area sales that there aren’t more “big girl” sizes. When I dropped off toys today, I noticed a rack packed with nice girls clothing sizes 8-12. Check it out when you go!