As 2009 looms close-by, I’m hoping to make a few changes that will help the Mom Squad grow. This site is here as a service to you: moms, dads, grandparents, families! Through this site, I’ve already seen some ways that we as families can influence the community, connect with each other, spur local businesses to meet our unique needs, and just have fun.
But the Mom Squad would be nothing without you! So here are some ways you can get involved:
- Leave Comments! A blog is unique in that it is actually two-way conversation, and we really do want to hear what you have to say! (Even if it’s something simple!)
- Enter contests! The more readers we have entering, the better prizes we will be able to get from local businesses wanting to reach out to families!
- Subscribe! Stay informed, and connected, and you won’t miss anything, including emergency Awesome Deal Alerts! Click Here to get daily email updates!
- Contact Us! With information, events, opinions!
- Submit Articles! Are you an aspiring or experienced writer? This may be a forum for you to showcase your skills! Contact Sarah with your pitch!